(Housing only)(Product No.SS06135)
*Port shown in image is sold separately.
O-ring set 62136
- Housing body cap
- Hex wrench
- CR2032 lithium battery
- Attachment tool
Uses a lightweight and durable aluminum body that can withstand even the most severe shooting environments.
The aluminum material used in the MDX series housings realizes a body that is both lightweight and strong. Because we envisioned photographers’ harsh usage environments, the body was successfully brought to an even higher level of perfection through the implementation of anodized aluminum processing.
The all-new high-rigidity, high-durability, high-precision MDX series demonstrates the highest levels of performance under a variety of shooting conditions.
Main features of the MDX-PRO Mark III housing.
- Controls almost all of the Canon EOS-1D/1Ds Mark III's essential functions underwater.
- Every detail of the housing is precision CNC machined. Ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- Manufactured from solid block aluminum alloy with all edges carefully polished for safety.
- The housing is protected by a highly corrosion resistant anodized (black) coating. The coating provides the housing from environmental corrosion and abrasions.
- Equipped with a 0.66x pick-up viewfinder standard.
- Both the main dial and quick control dial are operable while holding the hand grips due to advanced ergonomic design.
- Comes standard with two bulkhead connectors: one type-N connector (2-pin wired for manual) and one 6-pin wired connector (for dedicated TTL).
- Compatible with the Shutter-activated Focus Light (optional, factory modification is required).
- A built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage.
01 LCD panel illumination button
02 Exposure compensation / Aperture button
03 ISO speed set button
04 Strobe connector
05 Bracket Shoe
06 Main dial
07 Shutter lever
08 Locking latch
09 Accessory shoe
10 Metering mode selection / Flash exposure compensation button
11 AF mode selection / Drive mode selection button
12 Lanyard hook
13 Shooting mode selection button
14 TTL converter connector
15 Hand grip
16 Focus / Zoom dial
01 Info / Trimming orientation button
02 Menu button
03 Protect / Sound recoding / Picture style setting button
04 Delete button
05 Playback button
06 Function button
08 AE lock / Reduce / AF point selection / Magnify lever
09 Quick control dial
11 Setting button
12 Power / Quick control dial switch
13 Leak sensor
MDX-PRO Mark III Specifications.
Body: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined) / anodized body,
Grip: corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy
- Depth rating: 60m / 200ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 335x220x147mm / 13.4x8.8x5.9inch
- Weight: Approx. 3,150g / 110.3oz (Housing only)